Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Valentine's Day

I have always been a big fan of Valentine's day, even when I didn't have a sweetheart. I have always loved the hearts and the warm feelings when I looked at Valentine stuff at the store. I love to decorate for it! This year I didn't go all out since it kind of snuck up on me, but I did do some little stuff around the house! I worked from home half day so that I could be home when Hailey got home. This was her first year at school and they were supposed to exchange cards and have a special snack. She was very excited for it and I was excited for her! She took the girls Hello Kitty Valentines with pencils and the boys for Phineus and Ferb ones with pencils. She signed her name on all of them and I wrote "my friend" on all of them in the "to:" spot.

She made a bag in class for all her Valentines!


This year was special since she knew how to write! I told her how to spell "Daddy" for his card and she wrote it out and then signed her name. It was a big deal to me and was very special! Hopefully her Daddy thinks so too!
That afternoon was special because we got hair cuts! Hailey got her hair trimmed, and I got my hair trimmed! And even Pixie got her hair cut! After that we went to one our best friends house to have a Taco dinner. Yummm. All and all it was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment