It's Tuessssssday again!!!!
1. I thought my computer was completely donezo and would need to be replaced. It got so bad that this weekend it would go to a website, but couldn't move around the pages. I looked up the cost of a tune up and it runs about $99 at best buy. Then I started looking at ways I could tune it up at home. I found a program and worked for about two hours looking at every single program I had on my computer and deleting a lot. Bam! It is now fixed! And no need to buy a new computer.
2. Kenny woke up to Pixie with her collar stuck in her mouth on Monday morning. I have no clue how in the world she could do that. She hasn't eaten any of her food since Sunday. I am hoping her mouth is just sore and she goes back to normal. She's running around playing with the cat like normal. I am not trying to take her for a vet appointment. I still am paying $180 for her ear infection back in June.
3. I had my second prenatal appointment. Everything is looking great! We weren't able to pick the heartbeat up on the Doppler so we went over and did a sonogram and there was baby bean! And oh was it busy! It was throwing it's arms all around and doing all sorts of rolls and flips and kicking its legs all over the place! So crazy all that's going on in my stomach without me even knowing.
4. It's cold and rainy out today! Ick! It's suppose to continue on until tomorrow! Double ick! And the lights keep flickering!
5. Tomorrow Hailey is going to work with me and we are riding the van. There is only one other person going in tomorrow so we will split the driving and be able to hit the HOV lanes. I also get out three hours early so it will be an exciting short day!
6. Besides for my doctor, Kenny and Hailey, I haven't talked to anyone today. I'm just not really feeling up to being social.
7. I am having a hard time believing that there is less then a month until Christmas and Thanksgiving is on Thursday!
8. I feel like black Friday has gotten out of control this year. Now a lot of places are opening extra early on Thursday or all day Thursday. There is all sorts of preview sales that started Friday and all weekend long. I kept coming across "blue Sunday" ads this past weekend. Some sales start on Tuesday and Wednesday. It's just all over the place and hard to keep track of when you are watching things and deciding when to buy and from where. Of course I want the best price!
9. I went to Kohls today to spend my kohl's cash. I walked out with three ornaments for the blog exchange and a new pair of sheets! I am pretty excited about my purchases!
10. Holiday music started this past Friday, which is a week earlier then any other year! I can't get enough of it! LOVE IT! And Hailey loves it just as much as me! Haha Poor Kenny doesn't stand a chance!