Pages

Friday, January 17, 2014

The Need to Get Organized!

So with a new baby on the way I need to kick start my "getting organized"! Maybe I should mention that I have a basement full of boxes and a spare room aka baby room, full of more boxes! This means that before the baby comes, this room needs to be empty and I need to find all my baby stuff from Hailey that is mixed into the madness of the basement! And simply if I don't get it done now while I just have Hailey to worry about, then it will make it almost impossible with adding a baby to the mix!

I was catching up on my Bloglovin' feeds and I came across this post by April over at A. Liz Adventures about downsizing. She shared this information that she found about decluttering!

10 Questions to Help You Declutter
 
I found this very helpful and something I need to keep in mind! I am not anywhere near a "hoarder", but I do have a tendency to hold onto things. Things hold sentimental value to me. They usually have a story behind them or came from someone special. This of course means stuff to me! My main goal here is getting everything unpacked and put away, but I think this would also be a really good time of going through stuff and getting rid of things that I need to let go of.
 
So wish me luck! Lots of luck! I know it's going to be a slow process, but I know eventually it all needs to get done. I will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment