Pages

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

10 Things on Tuesday!

1. So my alarm is set for 4:30am since it's back to work for me for the rest of the week.

2. My OB scheduled me for induction at 39 weeks starting Sunday evening. So we should have an Emily come Monday or possibly Tuesday! I haven't figured out what I am. The only emotion I have is bummed I have to go back to work for the rest of the week! I'm sure all the nervousness and excitement will hit me this weekend though!

3. Kenny's cousin is due July 1st but is being induced Tuesday. Trying to schedule Birthday parties in the future will be interesting.

4. I told Hailey we would do something special just her and I this Saturday! I think hair trims and maybe I can splurge on pedis or something. I want something special.

5. I picked up two watermelons at the store today! Now this makes me very happy! It should hold me over for a little bit!

6. I need to look on amazon for some kind of tool to cut watermelon. I know they have things for other fruits. There's got to be a simpler way!

7. All the new baby stuff has been washed and folded and put away. I started on a load of Hailey's baby clothes but I just remembered they are still in the wash and I never switched them over. Guess I'll rewash them tomorrow since I'm in bed already. #toolazy

8. I get tired of negativity from people. Yes I am already a worry wart and overthinker, I don't need you pointing out things for me to think about. It is what it is.

9. At least with waiting until Sunday, I have time to really get the house ready. With Hailey we came home to a messy house and it was not fun. It would be nice to just come home and relax this time around. Plus I need to squeeze this last bit of nesting out of me before it's gone!

10. I'm stressed thinking about Hailey and what we are going to do with her while we are in the hospital. I really wanted to keep things normal for her, but without having family around to help it's going to be hard. She has a summer birthday and her teacher is celebrating all the summer birthdays with the class on Monday. I was planning on just sending her to Maryland to stay with my mom the first part of the week, but we know she doesn't want to miss that party. Right now the solution we came up with is leaving me at the hospital in the evening Sunday and Kenny taking her home and getting her ready for school then on the bus in the morning. I'm kind of bummed since they are starting the potocin at 6am and he won't be there until 9 or 9:30am. And then maybe my mom can pick her up after school and keep her for a few days. I wish we had someone who could just come stay at the house with her while we are in the hospital, but neither of us have the type of family that's like that. I'm sure we will figure it out and it will all work out in the end. I just don't want the first memory Hailey to have of her baby sister to be the fact she missed out on her school birthday party.


2 comments:

  1. You will figure it out. I also think you will be surprised at how excited Hailey will be to be a big sister. Carter is still gloating about being a big brother and it's almost been a year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do we have baby yet?!?! I can't believe its already time! I feel like it was just yesterday you posted the announcement! I can't wait to see pictures! I think Hailey will make a great big sister!!!

    ReplyDelete