Look at me! I am writing a blog post! It's been some time, but I so badly want to get back into making this a regular thing! I have so much to share and no clue how it's already the middle of March!
1. I really keep thinking that tomorrow will be Thursday. That's kind of disappointing in a way! Well only because I want the work week to be over with so it can be Friday again!
2. Friday was girls night and we saw the movie the Duff. It was super cute and although it broke my heart at times and I cried like 5 times, it had a nice ending. I also felt so much better when I realized the hot guy in it was allowed to be hot because he was 26! Sheesh I would have felt bad if he was really like only 17 or 18, oh the joys of getting older!
3. I applied for a temporary 90 day job with a raise in my office. I am pretty nervous about it. I have really good chances and I feel I am deserving of this position since I have done most of these duties from time to time providing backup, but I am just not sure if I will get it.
4. I went to the doctor and had my medicines switched up. It's def been a hard adjustment and I feel she gave me the wrong dose. My anxiety has been off the hook and I feel like I can burst into tears. I am hoping this will all go away as I become used to them again. It's the same thing I was on before I was pregnant.
5. I have not been getting enough sleep the past couple days. I truly don't know where time goes! It's like once I get the girls in bed it's midnight and I am rushing to get myself in bed and back up at 4:30am. I get a lot of comments about how much I sleep on days off or weekends, but with a baby who wakes up at 7am on my days off and 4 hours of sleep each night during the week, I need those naps during the weekend when I can get them! I need sleeppppppppp! Like right now!
6. I started T25 Beta week 1 AGAIN this week! This is going on my 3rd week of week 1 because I have missed days the past 2 weeks. I am hoping to make this the forreal deal and get the entire week in so I continue on like I want to! It def is a step up and is much harder!
7. I watched the Best of Me this past weekend! I have heard nothing but amazing reviews about it. I had read the book so I was excited! I liked the movie overall, but I was not in love at all. It was way different then the book and that made me sad. Why did they change so much?! It was like a completely different story!
8. One movie I watched that I didn't read the book was Gone Girl! Wow! Crazyyyyyyy movie!
9. I hope I have energy when I get home to do something around the house, and get my workout done of course! I was pretty productive this past Sunday and it is kind of starting to come together, but so much more needs to be done! There is hope that I will one day have a clean house in my near future!
10. I have tickets for Hailey and I to go Cinderella with some friends this Sunday! I am super excited and she knows I have a surprise for her and keeps asking me about it! I hope she will be excited! I know I am!