Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Day 07

30dayblogchallenge
Day 07- A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you



Miss Hailey Marie

She is my life. She makes me want to be a better person so that I will always be in her life. Currently she says she is my best friend, and I hope it always stays that way. She is funny, sweet, and just plain silly. She is my little rock when I am sad. She offers me hugs and kisses, and smiles. We always know how to have a good time together! I don't know what I would ever do without her. She's my mini me!


First picture with my new camera in 2009 by Nikki Godwin
2009 by Nikki GodwinMommy & Hailey in Hailey by Nikki GodwinHailey by Nikki Godwin
Hailey by Nikki GodwinScary face!!!    NikkiI washed and blow dried the baby's hair! in Fall 2009 by Nikki Godwin

No comments:

Post a Comment