Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

Day 08

30dayblogchallenge
Day 08- Short term goals for this month and why

The month is almost over so let me think hard about this. So lets see, my one goal is to continue to lose weight. I have been doing weight watchers since January and I have currently lose 36.4 pounds! Yay! So it would be nice to see 40 gone by the end of the month, but with just one week left I probably will be pushing it. Another goal I had was to host my Scentsy Open House which happened this past Saturday! Thank you to everyone who came and a big thank you to Heather for helping me with the dips and setting up! I couldn't of done it without you! I guess another goal was to start my workouts steady again. I missed alot in June, so I wanted to work on making more progress. I have been doing it even though its hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment