Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

Regrets.......

Regret:
A feeling of disappointment or distress about something that one wishes could be different.
 
I have always heard that you should never have regrets, always think of them as lessons learned. For the most part I understand this and I view decisions and past mistakes as lessons learned. But what if these mistakes stay with you? What if they are all you can think of? They aren't easily fixed and there is no solution for them? Don't you think that is something that is more then a lesson learned?
 
Is it wrong to feel regret? I know everything happens for a reason, but what if this had never of happened? I stop and think about if things were different. I see some of my best friends fade out of exisitance. I see some of the people I love the most disapear. So am I wrong to regret some of the choices I have made?
 
I feel stuck and lost about a lot of things. I have been pushing on and pretending not to let things bother me, but is this how I want to live? I wish my brain could just turn off for a day, so I can just relax instead of trying to place every piece of the puzzle of life into a perfect picture. Just one day of rest and silence...........but then again, even that won't solve the way I feel.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment