Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

30dayblogchallenge
Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself


1. My favorite colors are pink and lime green!
2. I am in love with stars
3. I am not a big candy fan, but sweets like brownies and cookies grab my attention.
4. I have a beautiful daughter named Hailey, who is one of my best friends!
5. I love shoes, clothes, belts, and purses.
6. I have a Jeep Rubicon that I love. It has MBRP exhaust, a terraflex budget boost (2.75 inches), 17" flat black wheels, 35" Pro Comp tires, and a tuner to help offset the difference from the tires.
7. I love trucks and cars, not to mention I know alot about them (as you can see above)
8. I love piercings and tattoos. I have 4 tattoos and have 13 piercings.
9. I love Tinkerbell and Hello Kity
10. I love going to truck shows, especially when they are out of state.
11. I like school, and graduated pretty far up in my class.
12. I have a handful of the bestest friends you can ask for.
13. I love makeup and wild colors, and I am actually pretty good at doing it. I would love to be a makeup artist
14. I want to be a psychologist and help people. I want to work with eating disorders the most.
15. I played field hockey in school and really want to play again this fall

No comments:

Post a Comment