Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

30 Things (11)

Best of Both Worlds

11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.


So I had to come back to this one while I gave it some thought......so here we go....

1. Sniffing and not blowing your nose. I don't mean a few times, but if I have to listen to you do it for like an hour, thats not cool!

2. Being a noisey chewer when eating.

3. Chewing with your mouth open!

4. Gum chewers who smack! AHHHHH some people should not chew gum!

5. Hypocrites- yup the ones that find faults in others, but are doing the same exact thing.

6. Cockiness- Yeah I know you are great, but seriously the more you talk yourself and your things up, the more I don't care. I find this a lot in my guy friends.

7. Kenny leaving his empty and half full soda cans around. I understand it every now and then, leaving on before bed time and then throwing it away in the morning, but his cans that form walls are unacceptable! :)

8. People who change the conversation around on them. Everyone likes to vent, but when you constantly are saying "well you think that's bad, listen to what happened to ME" then theres an issue.

9. Long toenails. You don't have to go get pedicures or anything, but at least keep your toenails trimmed. Only dogs are supposed to click when they walk.

10. People who don't say thank you when you hold the door for them. I mean if it's a friend or something, then whatever, but if you purposely went out of your way to hold a door open for someone and they don't even acknowledge it, that bugs me. I don't work here as a door holder! Thank you goes a long way!

1 comment:

  1. Haha... I LOVE that 3 of your 10 issues are about loud chewing!! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete