Pages

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

10 Things on Tuesday

tues
It's Tuessssssday again!!!!
 
1. I have been kind of sucking in the Mom department lately! Number one I didn't get pumpkins this year for Kenny and I to carve. Hailey won a nice big one at her Fall Festival. I had planned to go grab some this past weekend and just didn't feel up to it. Now it's 2 days from Halloween and I haven't even carved her pumpkin with her!
 
2. I have been in bed pretty much every night lately by like 8:30 or 9. Even this past weekend I have had a hard time hanging much past that! Exhausted is an understatement currently.
 
3. Since it now gets darker much earlier, Hailey doesn't notice that we are going to bed early! In the summer when it was still sunlight she would question me, but now she sees dark and just goes with the flow!
 
4. I am not ready to Fall Back an hour come Sunday! I need that lost hour!
 
5. I won a giveaway yesterday! How cool is that! I have never won anything off of a blog!
 
6. I need to go grocery shopping, but I left my reuseable bags at home and also haven't cut this weeks coupons or organized my previous coupons. Sounds like I need to wait until tomorrow to go to the store!
 
7. Speaking of reuseable bags, I just jumped on the band wagon with those, only because I saw soem for 99 cents that had dogs and cats all over them. They are the nice plastic feeling ones and then I have one cold bag from target that I have yet to give back to my mom! These things are awesome! I can shove so much groceies in them and litearally carry in these three bags and the milk in one trip and have all my groceries inside. I think that's a huge incentive to using them!
 
8. I am hoping Hailey is in a better mood tonight! She normally doesn't go into hysterics unless she is tired or getting sick, so last night worried me. She had like 4 melt downs over nothing. I am just thinking she was having a case of the Mondays.
 
9. Ever since the furlough ended and I came back to work, I have had the worse time of getting in the hang of bringing my breakfast and lunch to work! I have been buying food way to much for comfort! I need to really get back in the swing of that because no only did I keep track of eating healthier, but saving like $50 a week on food really makes a huge difference!
 
10. I need to really put my mind to working out, even if it's just walking most days of the week. I have been so exhausted that I can barely get out of bed, but I really need to try to do this. I have a lot going on and it will help me so much both mentally and physically if I got moving!
 
So those are my 10 things on Tuesday! What would you like to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment