Pages

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

So What Wednesday!

Today I am linking up with the lovely Shannon over at L.A.I.D for another edition of
So What Wednesday!
 
Today I am saying "So What" to:
     
  • Halloween is tomorrow and it doesn't even feel like it to me.
  •  
  • Yesterday I posted how I wasn't ready to lose an hour of sleep to the daylight savings time change, well I realized this morning that we "fall back" and actually get an hour extra to our day! I can deal with that!
  •  
  • Social media is getting to me really bad recently. I went to catch up on FB earlier and I had to close the window because it was just making me furious.
  •  
  • Facebook should ban politics from it. I have people on my list (mostly hidden now) that post nothing, but political stories, comments, and scandals. If you don't like the president, congress, or the government, then move to a different country. Your facebook post isn't doing anything, but blocking up my news feeds.
  •  
  • I don't know why the person who comes in after me at work always feels the need to turn the stupid overhead lights on. He sits in an office anyways, so why does he need to turn the buzzing overhead lights on over me. I mean its 7am people!
  •  
  • November starts on Friday! I was just getting used to the idea that it was October!
  •  
  • The lady on our van has had two accidents in the last couple months. The other day she ran into the concrete column on the way out of the parking garage. Now the van company says she can't park the van so now I am stuck driving it every day to and from the stops. I hate driving that big van!
  •  
  • I am in such a grumpy mood this morning, I need to go back to bed and have a redo!
  •  
  • I have a lot to blog about and a ton of pictures to share, but I can't seem to be motivated enough to do it! Maybe I can get some stuff posted tonight! (Don't hold your breath though!)
So these are the things I am saying "So What" to! How about you?
     
     

No comments:

Post a Comment