Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

Stop Procrasinating, Procrasinator!

Ahhhhh I do this to myself every time! I am always rushing around last minute sloping together my papers because I wait until the last minute. I had a huge paper due last night at 12am and I submited it at 11:59:50. Woah! Talk about cutting it close! So we shall see how I do on that paper. Hopefully not to bad, but I will admit, it did get sloppy halfway through.

Another problem is that I will be typing and something will pop into my brain and I will have to do it then and there or I can't concentrate! Like paint my toe nails! Had to be done right then and there in the middle of page 4 of my paper. Then I thought it was a good idea to post on Facebook about how I was procrasinating. Then I had to comment and make a couple other posts. Then I got some ice cream for Hailey and I. I got her in bed, started a load of laundry, and then took a shower. All that had to be done at 9pm in the middle of page 4. Ahhhhhhhh! Luckily I always get it done. I have always gotten it done atleast!

I have a major research paper due in on the 10th and I am not allowing myself to procrasinate on that one. I am already struggling in the class and if I don't graduate because I waited until the last minute to slop something together then I will never forgive myself. I have worked so hard in college all these years, and dammit! I plan on graduating this winter! So I only have a handful of assignments left and 3 weeks! Then I will be done with CSM (I better be!) and will be graduating in January.

Next on my list of things to do.......sign up for 5 or 6 classes at UMUC for the Spring! It never ends! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment