Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Truths About Me!

I was tagged by Sarah to share some self truths! I thought long and hard about something that people normally don't know about me! I am pretty much an open book and tell people everything at one point or another. I was able to come up with a couple things that maybe I mentioned!

Truth 1: I have never flown and I secretly am scared to fly. I am afraid the plane will crash. I know it's more likely for me to die in a car accident than in a plane crash, but something about falling from the sky scares me the most!

Truth 2: I stutter when I get nervous when I talk to someone. It's not really bad, and maybe they don't notice it, but I do! Especially if it's someone who intimidates me or a really cute guy! Ahhh!

Truth 3: I've never been to the West Coast, maybe this has to do with my first truth!

Truth 4: Bugs don't really bother me. I can deal with spiders and other bugs (I usually make hubby deal with them for me), but one thing I can NOT stand is roaches and crickets! Ahhhhh they give me cold chills! In fact I have them as I am typing this right now! And since moving to VA, I now have added a third thing to the list......SPIDER CRICKETS! and we have them in the house sometimes! They freak me out!

Truth 5: I'm allergic to mango, not to the point that my throat swells up or anything serious, but I get really itchy and get red bumps all ready. I have found that a lot of tropical stuff, like shaving creams and lotions, also have began bothering me. They normally say "fruit extract", but the itching makes me wonder if they have traces of mango in them.

Truth 6: My memory is like a sponge! I retain a lot of information without even knowing it. Something will come up and I will know the answer and have to remember how I had come up with that. I also know lyrics to songs with listening just once and I don't have to be really even listening to it. Ha! I amaze myself sometimes because other stuff I try so hard to remember goes in one ear and right out the other!

Truth 7: I really want another baby, but I am so scared of becoming a family of four. I don't know if it is because I am worried what people will say and how negative they will be, or that I am content with the way things are. My whole heart wants another one and for Hailey to have a sibling, but my head is constantly asking if we can afford it and if it is a good decision.

Truth 8: I spend a lot of time trying to decide what I want to be when I grow up, yet it seems so far away from ever reaching because I need so much more schooling and honestly I don't know if I am smart enough to get into these graduate education courses.

So those are some of my self truths! Now I'm tagging  Heather, Kaley, and Mandy, and would love to learn something new about them!

2 comments:

  1. I the same way you did before we got pregnant with our second son. But my heart told me we were supposed to have another baby. It was scary and hard at first but it's been the biggest blessing to us, and to our older son. No one can tell you what to do or when/if you will be ready for a second child, but I will tell you that if you decide to o for it, you will never regret it. :) thanks for the tag!! I will try to do it sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want a baby then I think you should do what you want. Don't worry about what others think.

    & your smart enough for school and the courses you want to take. I have no doubts!

    ReplyDelete