Pages

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

So What Wednesday!

Today I am linking up with the lovely Shannon over at L.A.I.D for another edition of
 
So What Wednesday!
Today I am saying "So What" to:
 
  • I am pretty hungry and my stomach keeps growling, but I don't feel like walking to the lunch room to get my food from the fridge.
  •  
  •  I have not done dishes in like two weeks. Ain't nobody got time for that!
  •  
  • I have been on a cereal kick currently. That's pretty much all I have been wanting to eat.
  •  
  • Cereal of my choice.....either Cocoa Pebbles or frosted mini wheat! Healthy right?!
  •  
  • I may have cried when I got home from a bad day at work and went to "cook dinner" aka pour a bowl of cereal and realized I had no clean bowls. Thank you overflowing sink full of dishes!
  •  
  • We ate our cereal out of a red Solo Cup and used a plastic spoon. #momoftheyear
  •  
  • I decided to make TS Nana's Apple Cake. Let's just say fail! First off the thing was so dry I couldn't stir it. I mean I even broke my wooden spatula trying to stir it! Then I decided to put about a 1/4cup of apple sauce in it, and BAM it became Nana's Apple Soup! It was baked okay, but it was nothing to write home about!
  •  
  • At work yesterday I registered 64 people for a webinar. The phone line that was scheduled was only for 20 people so we quickly hit max capacity. I am currently rescheduling 44 very unhappy people for another coming webinar. Opps!
  •  
  • I graduated college last May. They decided to send me a bill for my 2012 fall session last week because some how they magically want to claim that my work didn't pay for class and they *just* realized it. Ummm I graduated already and don't they realize they are working with the government so to us that was 2 fiscal years ago?! Currently we are using FY14 money now!
  •  
  • I have yet to upload any pictures from October. I promise I will have some cool posts when I finally do!
So these are the things I am saying "So What" to! How about you?

1 comment:

  1. I hate dishes! Worst chore ever. But my biggest pet peeve is dirty dishes. Since we don't have a dishwasher and hubs won't let me get one we made a deal... every other night will be my turn to do the dishes and if I skip a night or two it is still my turn. Moral of the story... do them that night so I don't have as many to do 3 nights from now. Good luck when you finally decide to tackle those dishes.

    ReplyDelete