Pages

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

10 Things on Tuesday!

1. It's Tuesday night again and I am sitting here counting the minutes until Hailey's bedtime so I can go to sleep. Tuesday must be my sleepy day!

2. I enjoyed the snowy weather last week and the break from work! Plus I worked from home on Friday and was off on Monday! It was defiantly well enjoyed!

3. I've been cramping a lot. I don't know if it's stress or what. Last night after I had myself all stressed out, I started cramping really bad. Like have to stop what you are doing and bend over and hold my stomach. My blood pressure was also way higher then it has been running. I spent two hours sitting on the couch drinking water with my feet up before I finally got it to stop. It had me worried!

4. I couldn't sleep last night. I couldn't get comfortable and I couldn't stop thinking. I ended up moving to the couch when Kenny came to bed. He didn't notice I was gone. In fact he didn't notice the I left my charger in the living room or the pillow and blanket on the couch, nope he only noticed that I had unplugged the lamp and he wanted to blame it on the cat.

5. I assume it's my heightened senses, but smells are really getting to me. Even Kenny smells weird to me. No clue what it is! It's not like a dirty smell or anything, but it's something that's enough to make me febreeze him in the middle of the night. Believe me he showers daily, which I can't say the same. That was also another reason for sleeping on the couch, his weird smell.

6. Speaking of smells, I work in a huge agency so I spend a lot of time in the elevators. Nothing worse the getting into the elevator and realizing someone has BO. Worse thing about it is that you start to wonder if it is you. Then when you realize it's not, you start to wonder if other people might think it's you and not the other person! Just some thoughts on my elevator rides!

7. I need to do laundry really bad. Hopefully I have enough clothes for Hailey and I to make it through the weekend. I miss having a laundry room on the same level!

8. Tomorrow is the anniversary of my Uncle's passing. I can't believe it's been four years already. The eighth was the anniversary of Kevin's passing and that was eight years. February is just kind of a gloomy month for me, especially around those dates.

9. Hailey celebrated her 6 and a half birthday this past Sunday. We didn't do anything special or anything like that, but for her I can tell its a sense of pride knowing she's not just six anymore, but now she is six and a half and even closer to 7.

10. I always disappoint myself on Tuesdays because for some reason I think I can watch the new episode of Teen Mom at lunch. Was it ever on Monday in past seasons? At least it gives me something to look forward to tomorrow!

Well those are my ten things on this Tuesday! Now it's time for bed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment