Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

30 Things (5)

Best of Both Worlds

5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?

1. My beautiful daughter makes me happy. She is sassy and is really starting to push her luck, but I would be lost with out her! She says funny things and really knows how to cheer me up! I am so excited about her starting her new school and making new friends!

2. My best friends!

3. Being excited about our new kitty! Hailey is super excited too! We can't wait to bring her home!

4. That pay week is this week! I have $30 in my bank account so needless to say, I am broke. Let's just hope nothing unexpected comes out.

5. Blogging makes me happy right now! I am really starting to get into it. I like reading about other peoples lives, making new friends, the fact that I have 5 followers now (Yay!!!), and just getting to think about stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment