Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

30 Things (19)

I wrote 18, but I am not sure if I want to share it just yet........ so it will stay as a draft right now :)


Best of Both Worlds

19. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?

I actually really like where I just moved! Spotsylvania is pretty nice! I am 15 minutes from Fredericksburg where there is all the big shopping and stores and I am also 15 minutes from Massaponex, where it is starting to build up and have nice stores. Where I live is out in country. It's backroads of pretty woods! I love feeling like I am in tunnel of trees! It's not built up and its just beautiful! There is a ton of history around there too. There is all the battlefields around that you can tour and read about. There is also downtown Fredericksburg where it's just little shops that you can walk around. Its part of the historic Fredericksburg. It's just really peaceful out that way.

I'll be honest though, traffic can kind of suck in the main areas, but it's not unbearable. And I wish I lived in a neighborhood with a paved street and lots of friends for Hailey to play with. I never lived in one growing up, and it sucked to be the only kid around. So those would be the two drawbacks of where I live.

I also liked Southern Maryland, like St. Mary's area. And I love Niceville, Destin, and Crestview areas in Florida. I would love to live somewhere by the beach. I think I would even be happy in Salisbury over by Ocean City, MD. I haven't gone very many places, but those are all ones that have stuck out to me! I like having a slower pace of life. I HATE the city or over crowded areas. I love being able to drive and looking at leaves on the trees, and creeks and just nature!

No comments:

Post a Comment