Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

30 Things (20)

Best of Both Worlds


20. Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.

Hmmmmm so lets see......... three memories.....

1. When I fell and broke my arm for the first time (one of many) and it was in first grade and I walked around with it broken for a week, before clumsy me fell on it again and sealed the deal with a complete green stick break! My mom felt really bad because she kept telling me that it was probably just sprained and would get better. So every time after, when I would fall we would be immediately at Urgent Care getting it x-rayed.

2. I remember having my first Six Flags season pass and going there on Fridays with my parents. We never did vacations, so this was kind of like our mini vacation. When I got older, I used to go with my cousins. I used to love that place back in the day!

3. I guess another memory is playing in the woods. I used to play Indians in the woods by myself all the time. I used to love it. I didn't live in a neighborhood, nor was there any kids where I lived so I used to just play in the woods or ride bikes alone. You know, back in the good ol' days when kids actually played outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment