Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

30 Things (21)

Best of Both Worlds

21. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and what would you do with it first?

I am caught between two superpowers I would love to have, one would be to have the ability to listen to someones thoughts and the other one would be to be able to see the future.

I guess I would have to go with the future one because I probably don't want to know what people are really thinking about me. I think I would definately end up with some hurt feelings! So I think it would be better to predict the future. I guess the first thing I would do is check out my own future. I am not sure what I believe about psychics, I mean I believe in them, but I don't think Ms. Cleo is going to be able to read my future over the phone if I "call her now". My fear has always been if I did go to one that they would tell me that they don't see a future for me. Again, after reading about my fears in the earlier part of this thing, you know I am scared of dieing. So I would want to check if I did have a future. I mean come on, if I see that something is going to happen to me in a couple months, then I am going to quit going to work, quit worrying about money, and EAT EVERYTHING I WANT! :) nom nom nom!

No comments:

Post a Comment