Pages

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Thursday Thoughts!

TTGood copy
Today I am linking up with the awesome Jennifer at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom!
So what are my thoughts this Thursday?! Well for starters......
 
- So I was completely set with my decision to refi the Jeep and take out a personal loan to consolidate credit UNTIL the girl called to talk numbers with me. She wanted to know if instead of taking out a personal loan, I could add to my current car loan at 2.54% for 5 years. The personal loan will be fixed payments at a 8.25% and will be for four years. At first I was against it because I was planning on getting the 1.54% for 36 months so I basically shot down her idea. But now that I am off the phone with her I am wondering if I made the wrong decision. Maybe I should have borrowed against the Jeep? But then I keep telling myself I did the right thing because I really want to have the Jeep paid off here sooner then later? And what if we need to get rid of it for some reason, wouldn't it be better if I owed $12,500 then $19,000? Ugh! Did I make the right decision? Ahhhhhh! I am just not sure!
 
- I need to write my Thank Yous out for the baby showers! I have one written out of 36 so far! I am not doing very good at it!
 
- My heart hurts today. Not sure why, but I just feel sad. Poo!
 
- There was a small earthquake in Richmond last night. I surely did not feel it, and it seems split in the people who did and did not feel it in my area. I am pretty sure I would have noticed it or like the dog or cat or Hailey would have reacted? So now I am curious if these people really did feel it in my county or are the just thinking they did!
 
- I need to run over to CVS and get my medicines since I am out. They should be ready, but I just don't have the energy to go across the road and grab them. I was 25mg short of one of them last night, and now that I think of it, it could be why I feel sad today!
 
- I had to call out yesterday because my stomach was sick. It also worked out that Hailey was also feeling under the weather. Both of us are feeling much better today so we were back to the grind!
 
- I must work on Emily's room this week and weekend! MUST! Girlfriend will be here in less then 3 weeks! Ekkkk!
 
- I have spent a lot of time lately pairing up my coupons and figuring how they stack to get the best deal. I have been following this website that helps me. The only thing is how are they getting 3 or 4 of the same coupons that came out of the newspapers on certain dates. It says when and where they are from, so does that mean they are buying multiple copies? I thought about making copies of them on the printer, but they say it can not be reproduced. So where do all these coupons come from? I am going to target tomorrow so hopefully I can make some of these deals work out!



 
So those are my many thoughts for today! What are your Thursday Thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. My cousin coupons and she buys 2 papers per member of her house. There are 5 of them so she buys 10 copies. I couponed for awhile and just couldn't figure it out. It's much harder than I thought it would be.

    ReplyDelete