Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

10 Things on Tuesday

1. I kept thinking it was Wednesday, but I am incorrect. It's only Tuesday and I'm beat.

2. So apparently the bus ran off the side of the road and hit a tree today on the way home. The little girl next door got off the bus with a bloody lip. I guess that's not something important that parents should be notified about! Now I'm curious what happened! The neighbor said that the school is closed and the board of transportation isn't answering the phone. Crazy!

3. Tomorrow is October and I think that's just nuts! On the 11th Emily will be 4 months. Can we stop time please? But let me be clear that if time does stop please make sure it's when I'm home with the girls and not at work!

4. October is already looking to be a crazy month for us! A trip to NY and birthdays! It's always been one of my favorite months.

5. Tomorrow we have dinner with Kenny's middle brother and wife. They leave Thursday for Guam for 3 years so we won't see them again until she gets stationed back in the US.

6. I went into a meeting today completely unprepared and I was 1 out of 4 people so it was kind of important. How did I forget to read and critique the 38 page 2014-2019 Strategic Report. Of course she wanted to collect our copies to read our notes, so I quickly grabbed mine because "I thought of something else I want to add".......or to actually read it and make notes!  Ekkkk.

7. I wish I could figure out how to come up with extra money because owing money sucks and stresses me out. Kenny doesn't seem to care but now I feel as though I'm walking on egg shells until it's returned. It sucks that this whole air conditioning unit needing to be replaced came at the time it did because now I feel obligated to make sure all extra money goes to that and that's not good with these medical bills and Christmas right around the corner. Who has a money tree I can shake?!

8. I got Hailey's costume last Friday when target had a 40% off cartwheel.  She picked a witch and the one she liked was the cheapest one there. Can't beat that! I even bought her a witch broom, of course she wanted a matching one which was like $10, but no thank you, we will take the $3 one!  So with both being 40% off her entire costume was $9! Can't beat that!

9. I've been feeling kind of down lately about several aspects in my life. I keep telling myself that I need to let these things go but it's so hard to just move on from some of the things that have been bugging me.

10. We updated and put out our scarecrow family on Sunday to include Emily! I need to snap a picture because it makes me happy!

So what 10 things would you like to share today?!

1 comment:

  1. It's been a long week for me too! I started a new job and it's definitely been challenging to say the least!
    I hear you on the money tree, I could use one too. Hope you start feeling better. I let things consume me and make me sad. I know I shouldn't but I just do!

    ReplyDelete