Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 2!

Day 2: Nine things about yourself that most people don’t know
1. I like to read.
2. I love hockey and played field hockey for a couple of years, would really like to do a drop in adult team.
3. I have 11 piercings and 3 tattoos
4. I love glitter and sparkles!
5. Shoes and purses are one of my weakness!
6. I like everything and anything stars.
7. I pretty much stick to just rock, alternative, and screamo music, some of my fav bands are Chevelle, Senses Fail and my teenage weakness New Found Glory!
8. My favorite colors are hot pink and lime green!
9. Love hot cars and trucks, especially going to shows. I have a lowered s10 blazer that will be bagged and painted one day.... one day! Also love going mudding on trails! Its an awesome rush to make a big splash in a huge mud puddle!

No comments:

Post a Comment