Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Lazy Days Drive Me Crazy!!!

Do you ever have those days where you can't get out of bed, and even worse you can't get motivated to do anything?!? Today was a day like that, and the sad part is I have been having them for like weeks. I have all sorts of good intentions and plans. I get pumped up to do them, but seem to never get them done! It drives me insane!!!

So today I finally ended up getting out of bed at like 12:30. What a waste of a day! Then I went out in the living room with Hailey and fixed us lunch and we ate. After that I layed on the couch. I pretty my dozed on and off and napped until like 5:30! Ahhhhh! So then I ended up getting up around 6 and making us dinner. I made myself do a load of dishes and some straightening. Hailey and I tried out my new Just Dance 2 game for the wii! It was fun, but I def won't be pulling that out when people are over!

So now I am sitting here typing this. I hope that I can get out of this funk that I am get myself moving to clean and get my house straight! I took tomorrow and Tuesday off from work to keep working on it! So wish me luck!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment