Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

Decision Making Has Never Been My Specialty

There are some things that I will never understand, the kind of things that hurt so deeply that it's hard to breathe. Why some people are still in my life and why some people were taken away. February is a tough month for me. It's been 5 years since Kevin has been gone this year and it will be a year since I lost my Uncle. On top of all the sadness that February already brings, I need to make some tough decisions. Decisions that can't be made over night, decisions that don't effect just me, decisions that will change so many things. Only I know the true answer to the questions I have and the choices that I have made and have to still make. But it's not easy and its not getting easier. But I am a strong person and I will get through whatever choices that I decide to make.

The question I need to ask myself is:

Is it worth holding onto something that was never truly there in the first place?

I have a feeling tonight will be another restless night. I just need to remind myself to breath and know that in the end everything will be alright.

1 comment:

  1. I am here if you ever need to chat ! Thats a tough question your asking yourself, I have a feeling you know the answer to it but want to find a way for it to change. I've been faced with that that question & debated it for a LONG time.

    ReplyDelete