Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

I'm 25 now!

So this past Tuesday was my Birthday! Wahoo! I get very excited for Birthdays, especially mine!

This past weekend Kenny took me out for my Birthday dinner with him. My Mom watched Hailey so it was nice to just go out and enjoy some quiet. We went to the Japanese Steak house and had a yummy dinner then home to watch a movie. It was a nice way to start my Birthday week. Sunday I had had Birthday dinner at my mom's with both my parents. It's always nice to get a home cooked meal! Yummm steak and baked potatoes hit the spot, especially the broccoli and cheese!

I decided to take off of Tuesday, and believe me I needed it! It was nice to sleep in some, even though I still got up with Hailey. She got on the bus and Kenny came to spend some time with me. I made him go get me a donut and iced coffee and then we just sat and talked (about cars of course) for a little bit. Then it was off to get Hailey off the bus.

Kenny's present got lost in the mail so he decided to surprise me with an ice cream cake since he had nothing to give me. After Hailey got off the bus we got to cut the cake and eat some! Yummy!

After Kenny left for work, I decided to take a short nap. That short nap turned into a 3 hour nap. I was supposed to be working on my homework, but I liked napping better. I did work on my homework for a little bit before Hailey and I headed to my Mom's. She made me dinner and gave me my presents! It was a nice time. Then afterwards we came home and it was crunch time on my homework. I worked hours on one paper and then worked more on another. I have been completely overwhelmed with the last couple weeks of my classes. The amount of work has been insane, but I have slowly been knocking all my projects out! I finished up my one paper just in time to get everything ready for the next day and get in bed!

I had hoped to do more things on Tuesday. I wanted to go do some running around or something fun. It ended up being a really lazy, which I think was just what I needed. I will save my running around for this weekend when Meagan comes down to celebrate my Birthday! Wahoo!

Recently I have been doing a lot of self-reflecting on my life. I guess it has to do with me turning 25. I have a lot of things that I am unhappy with, so I think this year will be a perfect time to work on them! I need to get back on track of getting healthier. I want to get organized and I just want to become less stressed, worry less and smile more. So I will have to work on that and deciding exactly where to start. I want to start Monday with my first goal, so I will have to start figuring things out. Hopefully by making small goals and changes I can slowly figure out what works well for me! I have been dreading turning 25, but I am going to make sure that I make this year the best one yet! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment