Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

I love this.......

Pinned Image

This reminds me that it's important to remember that you can never give up, tomorrow is another day and there are great things right around the corner.

I've been struggling a lot with my emotions. I am not sure why, but I just wish so many things were different in all aspects of my life. One day things will be figured out. I know there are people that won't always like me, but accepting that is hard. I try to be a good person and care about everyone, but sometimes it's best just to let go and not try so hard. I spend so much time struggling with wanting to make everyone happy, but I'm not happy. So I am going to try to switch focuses. Work on making me happier! So even though I may feel like the caterpillar today, today is just one day closer to becoming that butterfly. :)

1 comment: