Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The Verdict Is In........

So I blogged earlier this week about a house we made an offer on. Well just got the final word and............

We didn't get it :(

There were 4 offers made this weekend so we were given until 3pm today to make our best offer. So we adjusted our closing costs a little. There wasn't to much more we could do due to the amount we got approved for. So we found out tonight that the winning bid offered more then asking price. So I guess it just wasn't meant to be this time, so we will just keep looking. 

In the mean time Hailey and I got our hair cut yesterday. She hates my hair cut. She said it makes me look not so beautiful anymore. I, on the other hand, love her hair cut. They trimmed it just enough to shape it. I love mine too. It's a little shorter then I originally wanted, but I like having a style verses just blah and poofy.



No comments:

Post a Comment