Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

No Good, Rotten Day!

Have you ever had one of those days where EVERYTHING seems to go wrong?!
Yup, that was yesterday for me!
 
First off, I couldn't sleep at all because I kept coughing all night long!
 I woke up feeling awful and my cough was getting worse.
 I went to get a cup of coffee and it was full of grounds! Ewwww!
Then I was late getting started on my commute. Traffic wasn't too bad and I actually was making good timing! I was about three blocks from my work when out of no where there is a pothole in my lane and of course there was a car beside me and SLAM! I hit it! And that's not all........it blew out my tire! So I had to wait for AAA to get there because I couldn't drive any further.

Tire.JPGhole 1.JPG
(How nice, a cone was put in the hole an hour later!)
 
AAA took an hour to get there, so I was an hour late to work!
 It was 15 minutes past the time my parking garage doubles in price, so I had to park in the creepy garage down the street! Then it was a full day of catching up and meetings since I hadn't been to work since Friday. I spilt coffee on myself and smashed my banana in my lunch box.
Got a paper cut and pinched my finger! Next was a very messy ride home, and I ended up getting to Hailey 15 minutes late and added a $15 late charge to my childcare bill. And by that time I was done and in tears.
 
Yesterday was one of those days where I didn't want to talk to anyone and was ready for bed even before I got out of bed that morning!
 
Let's face it, we all have those days and yesterday was my day for sure!
 
But, I am happy to report that today has gone much better!
 
 Happy Friday!
 

1 comment: