Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

Friday's Letters

I am linking up this very chilly Friday morning with Ashley from The Sweet Season for
Friday's Letters!
 
 
Dear 2012, You went by so fast! There were so many changes that happened throughout the year. There were bumps in the roads and new excitements! I am glad I took the time to reflect on it in my end of the year post, because there were a lot of great memories!
Dear 2013, I can't wait to see what you bring!
Dear Self, I am glad that you have sparked new determination. You can do anything you set your mind too! Just keep going!
Dear Hailey, I love you more then you will ever know little girl!
Dear Weekend, I am excited for you to finally be here! Please take your time, there is no rush to get to Monday. NONE AT ALL!
Dear Mind, Please stop worrying about things you can not control. It is exhausting! Literally! You have been making sleep the past few days impossible. People make their own decisions, and though you never want to see anyone crash and burn, you cannot control what they do.
Dear College, This is last semester for my bachelors, it would be helpful if you just could pay for yourself this one last time! Pretty please?!
Dear Work, Alright already, my mini blog break is over! I will now return to my emails and the stuff that is piling up on my desk!
 
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment