Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Weighing In Wednesday: Week 4

 
It's Wednesday again and I am sure you have heard me mention my weight loss journey!
Wednesday is my weigh in day!
So 8am came and I quickly hurried to the Nurse's Station downstairs at work and weighed myself!
 
This week's weight loss:
1.6lbs
 
Total weight loss since Jan. 2, 2013:
3.7lbs
 
What worked for me this week:
To be honest, this was a hard week. I was sick and then had a hard time getting back in the grove of things. But I think just having a positive attitude and making sure I weighed in today really helped!
 
What didn't work for me:
Being sick! And the fact I didn't complete my goal of going to the gym once during the week!
 
A non scale victory for me this past week:
I will admit, I binged on some cookies last night! My intentions was to eat the whole package, but instead of making myself sick eating them, I ate a few and then put the rest away! Mmmmm warm oeey goeey cookies! Hubby ate them when he came home so now they are all gone! No temptation tonight!
 
My goals for this week:
To focus more on healthy eating, finally hit the gym at least once this week, and to keep tracking every bite! Remember slow and steady wins the race!

1 comment: