Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Here Is A Big Cheer 2013!

Well it's here, whether we were ready for it or not, it is officially a new year!

It's easy to think up a list of resolutions that sound great on paper, but the most important thing is getting ones that you stick with. Resolutions that actually mean something to me and something I devote myself too. I have done a lot of thinking and took a good hard look at myself. It's no secret that I am unhappy with myself, between my appearance and the way I think and feel. I have been told that in order to truly love others you must love yourself first. So there is a good place to start with my resolutions!

Instead of having individual resolutions, I am making a "big picture" resolution. So in 2013 I want to work on being a better person.

I want to get healthy, lose weight, take care of myself better, become more active, and establish a routine.

I want to finally unpack and get organized in this house. What a stress reducer that will be!

I want to be a better mother, focus on Hailey more and not take for granite each moment I spend with her. I want to be a good role model. Make sure she is learning healthy life styles and the importance of being the best person she can be.

I want to be a better wife. I want to work on my patience and the way I react to things. Take a minute to understand Kenny better. To put more effort into communication. To complain less and listen more.

I want to be a better friend. RESPOND TO TEXT MESSAGES AS SOON AS I READ THEM (PS this one is for you Heather). I need to listen more and maybe offer advice less. I have learned that sometimes we know what the right thing to do is, but in fact we just want someone to listen. I want to make a point to keep relationships strong. I love the friends I have in my life,new and old,and I want to make sure they stay in my life.

In all I want to be a better person. I want to be honest, trust worthy, dependable, non judgemental, understanding, true. I want to be able to go to lay down at night and know that each day I gave my all and the best of me I could give.

To be an all around better person! That's what my resolution is. I know there is a lot to work on and learn, but I know this is what I want.

No matter what your resolution is for this year, I wish you the best of luck! Here is a cheer for a new year and a fresh start to new beginnings!

1 comment:

  1. Loved reading your newest post! Ps I text you this am and you haven't wrote back LOL! I think this is a great post and a great way to start 2013

    ReplyDelete