Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Sickness!!

So this week I feel like I have fallen flat on my face! The week had started out so good and productive. I even made the goal of hitting the gym one day this week. I actually had thought to myself on Monday "wow I feel pretty good today!". It was a long weekend and I extended it by taking off Friday as well. I had gotten stuff done and Monday I had even went to doctors for my yearly girlie exam (ick!).

Monday night when I got into bed I noticed an itch in my throat. I was hoping a cold wasn't coming. Well when my alarm went off on Tuesday my ears hurt and my throat hurt. I figured it was something from the dry air and cold temperatures maybe, so I hurried to catch my ride to work. Such a bad idea!!! By 10 o clock I was counting the minutes until we left. I was freezing and my body ached. I was exhausted and my head was pounding. My throat was on fire and y ears were burning. I was MISERABLE!!! I couldn't wait until 3:30 to catch the van home. Luckily I have some friends in the area to help with Hailey! By the time I got off the van I wasn't sure I could drive myself home and definitely not go into school to pick her up. They went and got ER and brought her home with some dinner. In the mean time I had gotten home, literally crawled up the steps, went straight to my bed and crawled in piling blankets on me, shoes and all. I was freezing and soaked in sweat. Every bone in my body was hurting and aching. I could barely keep my eyes open. And I didn't leave the bed until yesterday morning when I made myself get up to go to the bathroom.

It's day three today and although I am still sick, sore and exhausted I feel better as long as I keep up with Advil. There was snow last night and Hailey is home for a snow day. I did get out of bed to venture to the window and snap some pictures of her. Hopefully I'll continue to feel better as the day goes on and tomorrow. I can be lazy and enjoy laying around, but not when I feel like this!

Hope everyone else is having a much better and healthier week!

No comments:

Post a Comment