Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

So What Wednesday!

So What Wednesday
I'm linking up with the lovely momma Shannon over at "Life After I Dew" for another round of So What Wednesday!
 
This week I am saying So What to......

  • The fact I had all these plans of what I was going to do on my day off Monday, but instead I decided to nap, I mean think in my bed all day. Okay, it was napping, but this momma needed some sleep!
  • The fact I was so excited about being invited into a book club and really got into the book in the beginning, but now its the last week and Sunday is the meeting and I still have 20 chapter's left! Guess who will be reading everynight before bed!
  • I am secretly sad that Hailey's Humphrey book is coming to an end. I love reading our nightly stories of the little hamster's daily adventures!
  • I sneaked on the scale yesterday to see "how bad I was doing". I figured I had gained a good 4 pounds or more. But to my surprise I had lost weight so I made every effort to eat good yesterday and small portions and then I happily went down this morning knowing I was way down, just to see I had gained a pound since yesterday! See that's what happens when you sneak a peak on the wrong day!
  • I forgot that Hailey's Hoops for Heart fundraiser is due tomorrow, so via text and some phone calls yesterday I raised her $95. Not to shabby considering it was in only a couple hours!
  • I had my first every massage this past Saturday! Number one the lady talked THE WHOLE TIME. Number two, she made several comments about my weight and how I "need to get control of it while your young". And then continued to tell me about different diet pills I could try. and Last but not least, she hurt me so bad that I felt as though I had been in a car accident for the next two days. I am not sure what kind of massage that was, but it was NOT relaxing.

So there you have it! Six things to say a big fat SO WHAT to for this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment