Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Weighing In Wednesday (except it's Thursday) Week 8



So I was off work yesterday and had to wait until today to weigh in and this is what I saw.......
This week's weight loss:
-1.0lbs
Total weight loss since Jan. 2, 2013:
-8.9lbs
What worked for me this week:
The weekend was a little rough food wise for me, but I made sure I really paid attention to what I ate on Monday and Tuesday to ensure I was back on track
What didn't work for me:
My monthly friend is on it's way so I want to eat and eat and eat and eat some more!

A non scale victory for me this past week:
I got a bag of gummy bears on Monday. And because of the reason above I wanted to devour them ALL! As I am munching them down I figured out the points for them. Well, they were 4 points per serving and I was running out of points for the day eating them all. I counted the ones I had left and I had exactly one serving left. So despite the fact I wanted them then and now, I scooped them up and put them back in the bag and away. That is so hard to do when you really want something!
My goals for this week:
Really focus on drinking my water and my fruits and vegetable intake. I would like to be able to have more of the healthy choices checked off on my online tracker!

No comments:

Post a Comment