Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Weighing In Wednesday: Week 7



Last week if you remember, I wasn't at work and couldn't weigh in on my normal scale I do every week. I did have a doctors appointment and I saw I was up 2lbs which to be honest was expected since that week I had to be on a liquid diet and then had all the nasty prep stuff to clean out my system so I had lost 4.9lbs in one week. So this week is a new week and..........
It's Wednesday again! As soon as 8am rolled around I was at the Nurse's Station waiting to use the scale! So drum roll please!!!!!
This week's weight loss:
-2.0lbs
Total weight loss since Jan. 2, 2013:
-7.9lbs
What worked for me this week:
Tracking EVERYTHING! Even after I knew I had gone over my points, I continued to track. I think knowing that I wasn't actually that far over made me realize I needed to continue to do good instead of just saying "I'll just start again Wednesday!"
What didn't work for me:
Valentine's day, Valentine's treats, Birthday celebrations!

A non scale victory for me this past week:
I think it is that I tracked everything even though I was over and in the red. I never threw in the towel!
My goals for this week:
Stay on track and under my points. Last week was full of celebration and stress and I let's face it, when I am happy I eat, and when I am sad I eat. So making sure I keep control of my emotions will help!

No comments:

Post a Comment