Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Weighing In Wednesday- Week 5

It's Wednesday again! As soon as 8am rolled around I was at the Nurse's Station waiting to use the scale! So drum roll please!!!!!
This week's weight loss:
-4.9lbs
 
Total weight loss since Jan. 2, 2013:
-8.6lbs
What worked for me this week:
To be honest I had a medical procedure done at the hospital yesterday so I am sure that's where most my weight loss came from. Monday I had to be on a clear liquid diet and do a complete system flush (if you know what I mean!) so by yesterday I was completely empty of everything! But what worked for me was tracking. I tried to eat salad most days at lunch and measured out my sides when eating dinner.
What didn't work for me:
I never made it to the gym! So that didn't work for me!
A non scale victory for me this past week:
A couple weeks ago I had some lab results come back and it said I was deficient in Vitamin D. I was prescribed a huge dose that I take weekly. To be honest, I can feel a difference! I mean I am still tired, but I have way more energy then I have had in a while. I actually was up by 9:30 both days this past weekend and didn't take any naps! I also do a few more things around the house in the evenings where before it took everything to watch the clock tick to bed time! So feeling more energized is a non scale victory for me!
 
My goals for this week:
Let's try this gym goal one more time! There is no liquid diets or horrible preps this week. It's just a plain normal week! So there is no excuse this time! My goal is to make it to the gym at least once this week!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go! And gotta get in that gym(in my stern army voice) go go go!

    ReplyDelete