Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Currently......

Watching: The only thing I take the time to watch is Grey's Anatomy! What a crazy first two episodes! I am so anxious to see what the rest of the season brings! Besides that, Hailey and I have been watching some of the Disney Halloween movies! And we did take time on our rainy Sunday to go see Frankinwennie! It is only her second movie to ever go see and it was the first time I had been to the movies in probably almost two years!

Listening to: I spend a lot of time in the car, so I tend to switch stations trying to keep up with the traffic updates. Only two stations, which are out of Fredericksburg, update me on the parts of I-95 that I need. This afternoon I am excited to start the another audio book! Those 9 hours of cds really does kill a lot of time! Wahoo!

Thinking about: The other house and wishing it would just sell and disappear forever.

Trying to figure out: All the little things I am suppose to be remembering! I need to grab a notepad after I finish typing this and jot them all down!

Looking forward to: This weekend's four wheeling and camping trip. Hailey is coming along for the event, so depending on the weather, there might not be any camping this weekend, but it still will be fun to go through George Washington National Forest and enjoy all the scenery on the trails! Plus it will be my first time taking the Jeep out! I am also looking forward to the pumpkin patch with Hailey and Jaime coming up! A couple Halloween things I have planned with Hailey to do! Her YMCA aftercare Halloween/Parent's Appreciation event! Trick or treating! And then the big camping and off roading trip to Kentucky in November! I love love loveeee the fall!

Reading: My answer should be my Sensation and Perception, Lifespan Development, and Technoplogy books for school. Orrrrr my 12 articles for literature review that is due, BUT the only answer I have is the book Bloom. I have laughed and cried so much in the first 70 pages. It's such a touching beautiful story!

Making me happy: Knowing that two classes end this week and I will be that much closer to graduating! The fact I got to spend so much time with Hailey this past weekend. She loved going to the movies and just walking through the mall with me, it's not something we get to do often! That there is in a chill in the air and it's starting to feel like fall. Thinking about plans for baby #2! And most importantly, thinking that I have no plans tonight and nothing that needs to be done, so since I couldn't sleep at all last night, it sounds like a perfect night to go to bed early! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment