Pages

Monday, November 24, 2014

Hailey's 7 Year Old Photos!

So last night I was cleaning and came across the CD with Hailey's pictures from her 7 year old photo shoot! Back in August, we got up one cloudy morning and met a friend of ours who does photography. I said I wanted more country type scene since Hailey is all about horses and the cow girl lifestyle. She suggested one of the old battlefields that are local. There are some historic barns and big weeping willows right around there. We got the girls up and dressed early that morning and met the photographer at 9am in the morning. It had rained the night before and was overcast, but she assured me that it would be perfect for pictures! I am pretty happy with the turn out, she gave me a total of 51 on a disc and a photo album with 24 printed out, plus I have all the copyrights to them. She did our holiday pictures this past Saturday so I can't wait to see how those turn out!
































1 comment:

  1. Super cute pictures. I can't believe how big they are getting.

    ReplyDelete