Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Thursday Thoughts!

Thursday Thoughts
 Wahoo! It's Thursday and we are just one day away from the weekend!
Today I am linking up with the wonderful Jennifer at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom!
So what are my thoughts this Thursday?! Well for starters......
 
1. I am very much disliking this headache. It's been going strong for about four days. I go to sleep with it and wake up with it. It hurts to have my glasses on my face, yet I can't see without them! And nothing I seem to take or do seems to be helping it. Hopefully it will disappear.....soon.....like right now would be good!
 
2. I made it to the Tupperware party and it was nice to see Hailey's kindergarten teacher. I hope her new sales adventure works for her! I love how much she loves Hailey and how much we loved her. It's hard to imagine starting a new school year without her! She said she was going to call Kenny today to see if Hailey could come for a play date with her daughter and two other kids that she was watching from Hailey's class. That would be a nice little surprise for Hailey, since she hasn't really done anything overly social this summer!
 
3. Speaking of Hailey.....guess what today is.......HER BIRTHDAY EVE!!!!! Which means tomorrow is the big day! My little is turning 6! I can not wait until this evening to start the long weekend with her! I am so excited for her!
 
4. We have been living in our house for a year......I think it is time to unpack and decorate! I have been in a decorating mood, though I have no money for anything and really am indecisive over what I want! I lived in the old house for five years, I have been in this house for a year, and I have never bought curtains for either house! I need window treatments like NOW!
 
5. I have a feeling this weekend is not going to help me in the weight loss department! There is going to be lots of food and lots of treats! Come on! I need to celebrate with my daughter right?!?
 
So here are some of my thoughts for the day! Any you would like to share this Thursday?

No comments:

Post a Comment