Pages

Monday, August 26, 2013

Versatile Blogger Award

I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Heather at a A Mix of 6 ! I have never been nominated for anything like this so I thought it was pretty cool!
 118
 
Wondering how it works? Here’s the deal…

1. Display the award certificate.
 Check!

2. Announce your award with a post. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
 Check!

3. Nominate 15 bloggers
The bloggers I am nominating are as follows:
(Can I come back to this one?!?)

4. Link to your nominees and let them know they’ve been nominated.
 (When I figure out who I will nominate!)

5. Include 7 interesting things about yourself in the post.

So here are 7 interesting things about myself!

1. I love to read and got super excited when I was invited into a book club!

2. I can't wink or roll my tongue. Never have and never will be able to!

3. I've always been into the car and truck scene, even way before I met Kenny or even owned a car. I have always loved going to shows and looking at cars. The first time I ever really talked to Kenny was at a truck show when he was with my brother. I think that's something that sparked an interest in each other.

4. I have 6 tattoos and 13 piercings and I really want more of both. When it comes to the tattoos, I have some ideas I love, but I have to sit on them to make sure it's what I really want.

5. I have only ever had three real boyfriends ever. Hailey has already got me beat (haha kidding!)

6. I know a lot about music and about bands. I even have an anniversary edition Fender Strat guitar that I got back in 9th grade and was learning to play.

7. I never was one who planned this perfect wedding as a girl and I was okay with the court house just Kenny and I, but as I get older and see people get married and have beautiful weddings, I am realizing all the things I really missed out on. Is there a rewind button?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment