Pages

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

So What Wednesday!

So What Wednesday
Today I am linking up with the lovely Shannon over at L.A.I.D for another edition of
So What Wednesday!

Today I am saying "So What" to:
 
The fact that I used my telework day on Monday and was too scared to ask to do it again. Hopefully the DC traffic for the event today won't make my commute a mess!
 
I couldn't go to sleep last night and then when I finally did fall asleep I woke up at 3am and was wide awake. Luckily I played a little Candy Crush to kill the time.
 
I am stuck on level 30 of CC for like a week now. I know people who are way over 100. But like I said yesterday, atleast I passed my grandmother back on like level 19, because that would just be embarassing!
 
I didn't pack a lunch today. I packed my breakfast and snacks, but I had nothing to pack for lunch. I guess I will be getting a salad somewhere.
 
My goal of paying off all my debt isn't working out like it should have been. My goal was 3 years, but I just couldn't make that high of payments so I had to add some time to it. So instead of being debt free in January 2016, I will be debt free in January 2017. On the bright side my payment amounts are lower and I will still be paid off before the time I am 30!
 
We missed cheerleading last night and the next time we meet will be for the game on Thursday. I did call her at my Mom's house and go over the cheers we had learned with her already. We made a breakthrough yesterday because Hailey finally figured out she cheered for the FALCONS and not the VALCONS!
 
My house is a disaster zone and I have about a hundred broken down boxes in my kitchen that need to be taken to the recycle. For some reason Kenny decided he doesn't want to do it! I guess since they are overflowing, I will try to take them to the recycle this weekend. MEN! Ugh!
 
What are you saying "so what" to this Wednesday??
 

No comments:

Post a Comment