Pages

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Weighing In Wednesday-Week 18


This week's weight loss:
+1.2

Total weight loss since Jan. 2, 2013:
-11.9
Thoughts for the week:

Did you notice last week I didn't post anything?!? Nope didn't think so! I decided since it was my Birthday and such a rough start to the week, to just skip last weeks weigh in. So with all the food I have been consuming, soda, and celebration cakes and cupcakes, there is no wonder that I gained 1.2lbs. But I look at it this way, I had fun! I didn't deprive myself and basically I had a cheat week. But now I am back and focused and that's all that matters! I decided while counting points is really good, I also want to incorporate the My Fitness Pal also. So pretty much double track at this point! Maybe it will help me use my points a little bit wiser since I will be tracking the calories too!

See you next week!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment