Pages

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Weighing in Wednesday- Week 17


This week's weight loss:
-.08

Total weight loss since Jan. 2, 2013:
-13.1
Thoughts for the week:

This week could have been a lot better, but I was glad to see even a small weight loss. Hopefully that means I am moving in the right direction! I didn't track most of the week and I picked some really crap food to eat. I couldn't help it, Kenny had people over for a bonfire and a cookout! I also did drink a couple of regular sodas and some Bud Light Strawberitas! So this week is a new week and hopefully the results will be better this time next week! My main goal is to really get back to tracking every bite that I put in my mouth. Tisk Tisk, I don't know why I have been having issues with that lately!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment