Pages

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

WW: Six Yeas Ago Today!

Six years ago today was one of the scariest days of my life. I was in a pretty bad car accident, but to make matters even worse, I was 6 months pregnant with Hailey. My little girl who was always moving and kicking the whole time she was in my stomach, stopped for hours making me fear the worse. Luckily as soon as the monitors were hooked up they found her safe and sound with a strong heart beat. We stayed in the hospital for four days to be monitored, but besides for some broken ribs, a broken wrist, broken toe, and a lot of bruising and nasty cut from the seat belt, nothing serious was wrong with either of us. We were very lucky that day!





My seat belt got me from being tossed around so much in the accident. Anywhere the seat belt was on my body was black and blue with nasty bruises, including all across my pregnant belly. It was kind of freaky, but I would rather have this than be thrown out the car or worse!
 

 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 

1 comment: