Pages

Monday, June 17, 2013

Father's Day Cards

In the past couple years I have really gotten into paper crafting! Then a friend introduced me into stamping so I have slowly been easing my way into that. I have created several cards over the past few months and have slowly been learning new techniques (now I have some extra time without school). There is endless possibilities off cool things you can create and one day I hope to make most of my cards! Until then I decided that I did want to make father's day card this year.
 
After a couple weeks of putting it off, I decided to get my butt in gear on Friday evening and get them done. Here is what I came up with!
 

 This was the card I came up with for Kenny, of course with Hailey's approval and watchful eye!
 
 
 
And this was the one I did for my Dad!
 
 
 
Hailey and I both wrote a special note to our Dad's on the inside to finish them off!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment