Pages

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Kindergarten Celebration!

Yesterday was Hailey's kindergarten celebration! I knew they had been working very hard and could not wait to see what they had in store for us! I will let the pictures tell most of this story!
 
 
The celebration started off in the music room with a couple songs that the kids had been working very hard on!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And this is where this song started getting interesting........ so the lyrics said A tooty-ta, a tooty-ta, a tooty ta-ta! A tooty-ta, a tooty-ta, a tooty ta-ta! Then it was thumbs up!
 
Elbows back, knees together, and bottoms up.....
 
 
But wait there is more! Now we add tongues out and eyes closed!
 
 
Then they turn around!
 
 
This was the Months of the Year song done to the tune of the Macarena song
 
 
Then this was the "I'm a Little Tea Pot" song, but in the end there is a twist when the tea pot realizes it doesn't have a spout or a handle which could only mean that it was a sugar bowl! Ha!
 
 
So after all the songs, we headed to the library for awards and lunch! Each child got a diploma and a special classroom award!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
After awards there was pizza, fruit, and cake! It was a really nice celebration and I was very proud of all the kids in her class! And I held up better then I thought! I only got teary eyed when the teacher spoke a couple times, but for the rest of the celebration I was good to go! I was pretty certain I was going to be "that" mom, you know the one who was crying while taking a bunch of pictures of their baby!
 
This was a little something special that each of the kids made to give to their parents. It was a thank you card for helping them get through kindergarten.
 
 
Okay, I  lied, I did get a little teary eyed when I got the card! But come on, how cute!

1 comment:

  1. Aww so cute! I cannot wait for jonathans next week! I will probably be that mom though. AHHHHH

    ReplyDelete