Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

WW: End of the School Year Crafts!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
This is the last week of school for the kids in our county! This gave me an excuse to get crafty!
 
 
 
I made one of these for the teacher and the assistant teacher in Hailey's class.
 
Plant- $.79
Clay pot to plant it in- $. 99
Message- Free printable found here
1 piece of card stock- already had at home
Little stick- extra stir sticks from Panera I had at my desk!
Total amount per gift: $1.78!
 
And now for a little gift for the classmates!
 
 
This is what I am most excited about because I designed the little tags by myself. And the funny thing is that I did it in Microsoft PowerPoint! I threw some clipart together, added a little glow to the word "bubbles" and printed it off 6 slides to a page! Worked out perfect!
 
First pack of Bubbles- $2.99
Second pack of Bubbles- $1.79 (40% off Michael's coupon) 
4 pieces of card stock- already had at home
Ribbon- already had at home also
Total price for 20 classmate gifts- $4.78
One excited Momma- PRICELESS
 
 
 

1 comment: