Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Weighing In Wednesday: Week 22



This week's weight loss:
+.02

Total weight loss since Jan. 2, 2013:
-14.3
Thoughts for the week:

So I woke up pumped this morning because I knew that I only had half a pound to lose and I would be at my 15lb mark. I knew that today was going to be the day! I stepped on the scale and up 2 ounces. What the hell! I was sooooo disappointed. It had been a tough week, but I had worked hard. I tracked everything, stayed in my points goal, and even hit the gym last night! Not to mention all the water I have been drinking. I know that I some times you gain and sometimes you lose, but boy was it discouraging when I just knew that today would be the day! Ugh! Thanks for ruining my day scale!

See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment