Pages

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

10 Things on Tuesday!

tues
It's Tuessssssday again!!!!!
 
1. I have spilt water on myself 3 times today! And not just a little bit either! Good thing that's all I am allowed to drink!
 
2. Day 16 on the challenge which means 8 more to go! I am rocking this thing! Plus I have been using My Fitness Pal the entire way, logging in every bite I take. And not one day have I been over! Usually it's fussing at me saying I'm not eating enough calories! Can't wait to see what the scale says tomorrow!
 
3. I really want to go to the beach this weekend with Hailey, but the closer we get to the weekend the more nervous I get. Though I know I can do it, it still makes me nervous going places I've never been by myself (and Hailey). I'm sure it will work out fine!

4. I gave blood this past Saturday and I'll admit it really feels good knowing something so small can help so many people. I have done both a normal one and the double reds before, this time was just a normal one. I'll be seeing the Red Cross again come September for my next donation!

5. I really need to start hitting the gym. Why is it so hard?!?

6. I've done much better this month on my budget! I've really been watching what I've been spending my money on. That is not always an easy task!

7. I soaked the "garden" by the front of the house with weed killer. It was my first time buying something like that and doing it myself. Fingers crossed my weed garden will be gone tomorrow morning!

8. Rosie turned 1 on the 11th. For some reason I thought it was this week. We realized Saturday that we missed her birthday so Hailey and I made a special stop to get her a new comfy bed and some new toys. We even sang her happy birthday! Hopefully she didn't notice we were a little late. Opps!

9. I have already bought Hailey a couple presents. I'm hoping that I'll have enough money to get all her party supplies towards the end of next week, I already have a cart full. I decided to start early this year with buying stuff since August usually kills me with her Birthday and money.

10. Hailey and I have been working on homework books every night that she is home. She really needs the refresher especially with the sight words. I'm glad we started now instead of waiting until school was ready to begin!

What 10 things would you like to share this Tuesday?!

No comments:

Post a Comment